Becoming a CPH Discount Group
The regular fee for the exam is $385. Organizations, schools and programs of public health and sponsoring employers can sign up to participate in a bulk discount program.
- Members and employees of organizations which commit to promoting the CPH certification receive a discounted price of $315.
- Students and alumni of schools or programs which commit to promoting the CPH certification receive a discounted price of $315.
- Students and alumni of schools or programs which require their students to take the CPH exam receive a discounted price of $250.
Here are some of the benefits:
Not only will your students, alumni, members or members will pay a discounted fee for the CPH exam, they will receive free study materials. When a candidate registers for the CPH exam and selects your organization, the registration fee will automatically adjust. If your organization pays the fee directly, vouchers are available. Additionally, discount codes will be provided to give access to the ASPPH CPH Study Guide.
It’s easy to sign up:
- E-mail us email@example.com and let us know your school or program would like to participate in the discount program.
- NBPHE Staff will set-up a conference call with you to tell you how the program works and which discount your institution would be eligible to receive.
- NBPHE Staff will provide you with customized promotional materials, the CPH flyer, vouchers, the CPH Candidate Handbook, the CPH Content Outline and other resources to disseminate.
- The NBPHE will provide you with a discount code so that your students and alumni can have free access to the ASPPH CPH Study Guide.
- The NBPHE will set up a 1-hour process webinar or in-person presentation to walk them through the process of registering, preparing for and sitting for the CPH exam, along with the guidelines and process for CPH recertification.
- The NBPHE will work with you to help you to promote this opportunity and to continue to professionalize the field of public health.
If you are interested in how to get your school or program involved in a group discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPH Discount Schools, Programs, and organizations:
For a list of schools, programs, and organizations that are currently offering a discount for the CPH exam, visit CPH Group Discounts.