|Terms and Conditions
|By using the CPH Recertification & Reporting System, a service of National Board of Public Health Examiners (NBPHE), you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions can be found at: http://www.nbphe.org/recert/terms.cfm.
Description of Service
NBPHE currently provides you with the online CPH Recertification & Reporting System ("Service") to track your progress toward and apply for Certified in Public Health (CPH) recertification. You understand that NBPHE reserves the right to revise or update the Service and/or recertification process, and that it is your responsibility to be aware of NBPHE’s current requirements. In addition, you are responsible for informing NBPHE of changed circumstances that may materially affect your certification.
Products and Pricing
- You must be a CPH professional in order to use this Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Do not share your account or password with any other individual.
- You are responsible for, and may be asked to provide, any documentation in connection with continuing education activities posted to the account.
- Your use of this Service does not constitute NBPHE’s warranty or guarantee of your fitness or competency as a CPH professional.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not use the Service if you have been convicted of a felony related to the practice of public health.
You agree to cover the charges for purchases of the following products:
- Application Fee - $95
- 3 Month Extension - $25
- 6 Month Extension - $50
- Reactivation Fee - $100
Application and reactivation fees are non-refundable and do not guarantee continued recertification. You can request a refund of an extension so long as all of the following apply: 1) the refund is requested in writing within 14 business days of purchase; 2) no activity has been posted against the extension; and 3) the account is not lapsed for any reason.
Delivery Time Frame
Please allow up to six weeks for your application to be reviewed. Extension and reactivations are available immediately upon successful payment processing.
Server Location & Information
The www.nbphe.org and www.nbphe.org/recert web sites are hosted by the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) in a data center located at: 1900 M Street, NW, Suite 710, Washington, DC 20036.
Live technical support is provided during regular business hours (9:00 am- 5:00 pm ET).
We respect your privacy. Unless explicitly stated, we do not share or sell your personally identifiable information with any third parties. Any information collected through this Service is intended to be used for CPH professional recertification purposes only. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
Code of Ethics
- You authorize NBPHE to include your name in a listing of certified individuals for the purposes of verifying credentials to employers or other parties.
- You authorize ASPPH, as an agent of NBPHE, to access any and all data required to host, maintain, and administer the Service.
- You understand and agree that NBPHE may use anonymous and aggregate data for statistical and research purposes.
Click here to view Code of Ethics.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- NBPHE shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this Service.