Job Task Analysis Data
The NBPHE is making the Job Task Analysis (JTA) data available upon request to public health professionals and organizations wishing to analyze the survey results. Students* are also encouraged to use this data set to satisfy a research/practicum requirements. The data set includes 4,850 responses which include:
- Demographic profiles
- Highest academic degree earned
- Current employment profile
- Ratings of 160 tasks commonly performed in public health
Requests for JTA data must include:
- Name and contact information of requestor
- Description of:
- How data will be used
- Planned publications or presentations using the JTA data
- Timeline for use of data
Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from a commercial email address. Requests from free email service accounts will not be considered. Requests also should include a copy of the signed data use agreement.
*Requests for students must be made by faculty advisor.